From the farm to your community

blog
Behind the scenes at Rancho Vignola’s warehouse

Posted by & filed under article.

We’re smack dab in the middle of our busy season here at Rancho Vignola. The majority of our products have been harvested, cleaned, processed, shipped to us and packaged by our exemplary crew. Now the Best of the New Crop is being shipped out, reaching people across Canada!

This year we have about 40 people working together at our Armstrong, BC, facility to make it all happen. It’s quite the production, and we thought you would like a sneak peek behind the scenes to see what we get up to. From our packaging team, the Gourmet Gift department, order picking (putting together your order!), shipping and receiving, and the people you have most likely talked with, our office staff. We couldn’t do this without the help of many dedicated people who return each year to help us bring The Best of the New Crop to YOU.

During the month of November we’re primarily focused on shipping out wholesale orders. If you placed a wholesale order with us but haven’t heard from us yet, you will be soon! We’re doing our best to get the orders out as soon as possible. Orders are shipped in the sequence we receive them, pending product availability. What does that mean? The earlier you place your order, the higher in the shipping queue it is, as long as we have all the products in to fulfill it.

Also in November we have our community Harvest Sales, where customers come to buy smaller amounts of products, and everything is available to sample. If you have the chance to attend one of our Harvest Sales we always recommend going – come and taste the Rancho Vignola difference!

We love being part of the food community more than words can fully describe. Bringing top quality nuts, dried fruit, seeds and confections to Canadians across the country is something we all come together each year to make happen, and we thank you for supporting our family business allowing us to do what we truly love to do.

Tags: , ,

10 Responses to “Behind the scenes at Rancho Vignola’s warehouse”

1. Teresa Flanagan

So sad that when I was doing my online shopping I somehow got distracted and didn’t actually “check out”! Totally my own fault; just sad I missed as I now live in Ontario, and will not get close to one of your harvest sales…🥴

• Indra McMorran

Hi Teresa, I just checked our invoices, and we do have a wholesale order under your name. If you could reach us in the office at 250-546-3343, we can make sure everything is in order.

2. Pamela Taylor

Received my order yesterday and everything arrived in excellent condition. I am always amazed and pleased with the freshness of the nuts and fruits and know they will make welcomed gifts and delicious ingredients in my cooking. Another yummy season!

• Indra McMorran

Hi Pamela, thanks so much for the kind words! It’s wonderful to hear you’ve received your order and are enjoying all the products. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. 🙂

3. darlene duxbury

I received my order this week, and I am really happy with the service and especially with the wonderful products. Thanks again for this food.

• Indra McMorran

Thanks for the kind words Darlene! So happy to hear you’re happy with everything!

4. kristine H

this is the second year that we have ordered the organic macadamia nuts and variety of organic dried fruit fully enjoying that it’s all new crop and … Vignola is local! how cool is that? thank you for all the goodness and relevance your company provides for consumers who appreciate organic foods and local businesses 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Indra McMorran

Hi Kristine, I’m really happy to hear you’ve been enjoying all the products you’ve received! Thanks for your continued support that lets us bring in the New Crop each fall!

5. Bonnie McLean

Last year I went to the harvest sale in Sidney BC. I was disappointed no organic nuts were there to buy. I asked and they said they don’t bring organic nuts to Sidney. Could you please tell me if you will be bringing anything organic this year? Thank you.

• Indra McMorran

Hi Bonnie, thanks for inquiring. While we do bring some organic products to our community Harvest Sales, we are unable to bring our entire product line. I’ll email you a copy of the Sidney Harvest Sale price list. If you don’t see what you’re looking for our Online Ordering starts December 1st, and orders over $100 ship free!

Leave a reply:

• (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title="" rel=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

blog
Behind the scenes at Rancho Vignola’s warehouse

Posted by & filed under article.

Tags: , ,

10 Responses to “Behind the scenes at Rancho Vignola’s warehouse”

1. Teresa Flanagan

• Indra McMorran

2. Pamela Taylor

• Indra McMorran

3. darlene duxbury

• Indra McMorran

4. kristine H

• Indra McMorran

5. Bonnie McLean

• Indra McMorran

Leave a reply:

• (will not be published)