How would you like to receive a $10 credit on your next order from Rancho Vignola? We love when customers share their experiences with us – and now you get a chance to get rewarded for doing it! If you placed a wholesale order with us this year you have a chance to earn $10 in credit towards any future order just by sharing a photo of your order on Facebook or Instagram, tagging us and telling us what you are most excited about!
Haven’t received your wholesale order yet? No problem, you will have until December 15th to share!
How to Take Advantage
We’re inviting each of our wholesale customers the opportunity to share their Rancho Vignola experience with others via social media in order to be eligible for a $10 wholesale credit on their next order. It’s easy…
- Go on to your Facebook or Instagram account.
- Upload a photo, video and/or brief story about receiving your latest order and what you love about Rancho Vignola products.
- Tag @RanchoVignola and use hashtags #NewCrop and #RanchoVignola in your post and publish!
- Receive a $10 credit applied to your account that you can use towards any future order.
That’s it! If you’re stuck for ideas on what kind of post you should create, here are a few ideas:
- Share a photo of you unboxing your Rancho Vignola wholesale order and highlight your favourite products.
- Showcase a picture of you and your friends or family enjoying your favourite Rancho Vignola products. Feel free to use product-specific hashtags (e.g. #Almonds or #RawAlmonds) as they apply.
- Upload a great picture of you making one of your favourite Rancho Vignola recipes. Or post a slideshow and visualize each step from start to finish!
- Use your favourite filters to make your story come to life!
- Shoot an “unboxing video” of your and/or your family opening up your wholesale order, telling everyone about what products you love ordering from us and why. Get the kids involved!
- Take a brief, fun video of you and your friends or family enjoying a fun activity like a hike, a family board game night or what it’s like for you working from home. Feature Rancho Vignola products in your video and tell a brief story about how our products make the perfect snack for these experiences.
- Utilize Facebook “Stories” and Instagram’s IGTV to get your post noticed! Create a “Boomerang” or include music to spice things up! Just remember to add text and tag us or we might not see it.
Take a brief, fun video of you and your friends or family enjoying a fun activity like a hike, a family board game night or what it’s like for you working from home. Feature Rancho Vignola products in your video and tell a brief story about how our products make the perfect snack for these experiences.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Terms of Submission
Please note: This is not a contest, all customers who have placed a wholesale order are eligible and all participants will be given the $10 credit.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of Canada and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Applicant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rancho Vignola as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 17th, 2020 and ending December 15th, 2020.
- How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by submitting an entry using the above instructions. The entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to earn the wholesale credit. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rancho Vignola.
Only one wholesale credit may be applied to Your Rancho Vignola account. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rancho Vignola.
- After Your submission, you should see a $10 credit applied to Your account within [7-10] business days as we need a little time to process every applicant’s submission.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., posting photo, video, textual copy, etc.), You understand and agree that Rancho Vignola, anyone acting on behalf of Rancho Vignola, and Rancho Vignola’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rancho Vignola. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rancho Vignola from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Rancho Vignola may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Rancho Vignola reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rancho Vignola’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such a case, Rancho Vignola may exclude You from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rancho Vignola. Rancho Vignola reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rancho Vignola and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- The Promotion hosted by Rancho Vignola is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By participating in this Promotion, You, the participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.