We’ve gotten lots of positive feedback from staff and customers who’ve enjoyed this recipe, so we wanted to make sure you got a chance to try it as well!
A big thank you to Marion for sharing this recipe with us.
Ear More Bars
- 1 cup carob chips, barley malt sweetened (Rancho Dark Chocolate Chips or Rancho Dark Chocolate Domes also work well in this recipe)
- 1 cup Rogers Golden Syrup or liquid honey
- ½ cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup wheat germ
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
The seeds can be replaced with pumpkin seeds and/or walnuts if desired.
- Melt together carob chips, chocolate chips, syrup, honey and peanut butter in a saucepan on low heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and press into a 9″ x 9″-inch pan.
Chill and then cut into squares. Serve chilled, and if you have more than you can eat right away, they freeze well.
3 Responses to “Eat More Bars”
Leave a reply: