From March 1st to 15th, you can enjoy up to 50% off Rancho Vignola products!
• No ordering minimum.
• Free shipping on orders over $300 (some exceptions apply).
• Limited quantities available ~ first come, first served.
Are you looking for new ways to add high-density nutrition to your daily diet?
Well, look no further! Rancho Vignola’s custom-made organic Breakfast Mix is made up of pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, goji berries, raisins and cranberries; not only is the mix tasty, but versatile too! While Rancho’s Breakfast Mix was formulated as the perfect addition to breakfast cereals (oats and granolas), it’s also a wonderful addition to snacks and salads. Below are 10 different recipes and ideas for using this great mix. Enjoy!
1. Rancho’s Breakfast Mix Oatmeal
2. Sprinkled on yogurt, cereal or granola: Breakfast Cereal+
3. Breakfast Mix Energy Cookies
4. Loaded Breakfast Toast or Rice Cake
5. Oat Smoothie Bowl
6. Breakfast Mix Granola Bars
7. Fruit Wrap
8. Antioxidant Winter Salad
9. Lunch Wrap
10. Simple Salad
One response to “Ten ways to use Rancho’s Breakfast Mix”
Leave a reply: